Demonstrating once again the old Sanskrit proverb “A diamond is a diamond, but porn is forever,” a University of Nebraska news blog reports that two of the Huskers’ wrestling stars have made decidedly non-wrestling star turns on Fratmen.tv. It turns out that “Nash” and “Cal”, whose videos and photosets appeared at Fratmen over the past few weeks, really are hot college jocks after all!
Or were, anyway: while the news serves to restore our faith in the promo copy on certain websites (even if Fratmen did describe the pair as “college jocks from New England” instead of the Midwest), things don’t look too rosy for the jocks in question. The university, its athletics department, and the NCAA are all reportedly investigating the issue, so professional repercussions for the pair are likely to be serious*—even though they only appeared in vanilla-flavored solo shoots, despite the more sordid sounding “gay! pornographic! website!” angle the news blog is using. On the plus side … well, even though they’ve already pulled the previews from the site, we’re sure that Fratmen wouldn’t mind inviting “Cal” and “Nash” back for a followup sometime. Fingers crossed all around!
• “National Champion wrestler bares all on gay porn website” (thescarletproject.wordpress.com, via OutSports.com)
• “2 NU wrestlers under investigation” (journalstar.com)
• Fratmen (fratmen.com) and Fratmen.tv
• Fratmen: Nash and Fratmen: Cal (preview videos @ dudetubeonline.com)
• See also videos @ thewrestlingtalk.com: 1 and 2
*Update: “Huskers dismiss 2 wrestlers accused of posing nude” (ap.google.com; more @ chicagotribune.com)